I wanted to share my 5 favorite makeup must haves. These are my go to items for any occasion. And it only takes about 5 minutes to complete so you can be confident you’re stepping out in style even with just a quick routine.
Disclaimer: Some of my posts may contain Affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation for writing a review or sharing a product (at no extra cost to you), however all opinions in this blog are my own. This helps keep my blog running and I appreciate your support. For a full explanation of my website disclaimers click here.
My Makeup routine: What I call my 5 minute face
I’ve never really worn a lot of makeup. I like the natural look most days, but on occasion I like to jazz it up. There are however, some really simple and quick items you can wear every day to give you a put together look no matter what your day is like.
Now that I am a consultant with Arbonne, I buy all my makeup from them. I love the quality and have seen such great results and received so many compliments that I had to share my favorites.
Here’s my 5 minute face look:
Check Out My Five Makeup Must Haves! Click To Tweet
My 5 Makeup Must Haves
- Skincare routine: Before even thinking about putting on makeup, you first need to take care of your skin. I use the Re9 Anti-ageing skincare products. My skin stays smooth and has a beautiful glow. The eye cream has helped remove the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. If you want to know more about this skincare routine read my blog post on it here.
- Primer: I don’t use foundation, however even if you do, you want to “prime” your face before putting on any makeup. This primer is so light and feels so soft on your skin, you’ll forget you even have it on until someone tells you how great your skin looks! I like it because it evens out my face and creates a matte look without looking like I put anything on. If you don’t like to feel like you have a ton of stuff on your face, this primer is for you!
- Eye & brow pencil: I like to add a little brow pencil to my eyebrows to make them even and stand out a little more without looking like it’s too much. I use a color that blends in with my natural brow. I also use a pencil for eyeliner to make my eyes pop. The point is to enhance your natural beauty, so be sure to keep it close to your natural colors.
- Mascara: This is my absolute favorite! This mascara has done wonders for my lashes! I had given up on wearing mascara because my eyelashes were so short and I pretty much tried everything out there. Then I started using Arbonne’s It’s a Long Story Mascara, and I fell in love with it! Not only did it make my lashes longer and fuller, but the key ingredients actually made my own lashes grow. It’s also waterproof but easy to remove when washing it off.
- Lip gloss: I love wearing lip gloss since I don’t usually wear lipstick but I still want something on my lips. Arbonne’s lip gloss keeps my lips moisturized and gives it a polished look. You could even wear it over your lipstick to add a little shine!
Share this on Facebook and Twitter! Pin this post for later. Comment below and share what you can’t go without when it comes to your makeup routine.