Motivational Quotes. Many people love them. What gets you motivated? Words can really inspire and move people to do greater things in life. I’m going to share my top 20 favorite motivational quotes.
Disclaimer: Some of my posts may contain Affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation for writing a review or sharing a product (at no extra cost to you), however all opinions in this blog are my own. This helps keep my blog running and I appreciate your support. For a full explanation of my website disclaimers click here.
Motivation: How words can inspire you to do better
I’m a big fan of motivational quotes. They really help me keep going especially when times are tough. Reading or hearing words of famous people can also ignite the fire of motivation in us. We all need a little encouragement from time to time and something that can even cause us to think outside ourselves and see the world a little differently.
I can remember times when I felt like I wasn’t where I should be in life or things were just not working out the way I planned. We’ve all been there. And we wonder how are we going to pick ourselves back up and keep going? Well, for me I look towards inspiration. It always seems that at the right time, I’ll read an article or book with something that quotes a person I can relate to and I feel much better. Or other times, I read a motivational quote or hear someone say something that motivates me to keep going when I don’t feel like doing anything.
Every monday, I post motivational quotes on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so it can help inspire others. Mondays can be tough sometimes, that’s why starting your day off right is important. Motivation on a monday can be very rewarding.
Make sure to follow me on social media so you can receive some weekly motivation too!My Top 20 Motivational Quotes will help you get pumped up to do better and make things happen! Click To Tweet
My Top 20 Favorite Motivational Quotes
- Determination: A fixed purpose, the power and will to persist, resolve, to have drive, grit, to go the distance, to be hell-bent on reaching a goal and getting it done no matter what – unknown.
- The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness. – Sakyong Mipham
- Never say anything about yourself that you don’t want to come true. – Brian Tracy
- A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. – Jim Watkins
- I believe the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. – Joyce Meyers
- It always seems impossible until it is done. – Nelson Mandela
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not know how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
- Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today. – Unknown
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself. – Seth Godin
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
- If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done. – JD Houston
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does, that makes you a winner right there. – Venus Williams
- Nothing will work unless you do. – John Wooden
- Life has its ups and downs, they’re called squats. – Unknown
- If you change nothing, nothing will change. – Unknown
- Each day is a new beginning. Use it wisely. – Unknown
- Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life. – Unknown
- Eat Clean. Train Dirty. Be Fit. – Unknown
Ok, so I since I said these are 20 of my top favorites, I’ll stop here. However, I really have a million favorite quotes. So, I’ll leave you with this bonus one so you can Tweet this one…Don't throw in the towel, use it to wipe the sweat off your face. Click To Tweet
Never give up folks! You’re always one decision away from a better life!
Love these quotes? Want more motivation? Be sure to sign up for my email list so you can receive more motivation to help you reach your goals! What’s your favorite quote? Comment on this post.